JOIN OUR TEAM
GuestSpaces is an Austin-based luxury vacation rental management company. Our team currently manages over 40 vacation homes in the Austin area, and our portfolio is rapidly growing! We are looking for a full-time Guest Relations/ Operations Manager, whose primary duty is to provide our guests with a superior experience and manage all of the components required to make that happen.
This role combines Operations, Account Management, Guest Services, and Quality Inspection all in one! You will be responsible for knowing the ins and outs of our properties and manage all aspects of the reservation process (including guest and client support, responding to maintenance requests, and supervising the housekeeping teams).
We strive to provide the highest level of hospitality while maintaining 5-star accommodations for our guests. Therefore, our ideal candidate believes that the guest always comes first and will act to solve potential problems. This candidate has strong leadership skills and will take initiative to improve processes and prevent future issues. A warm and welcoming demeanor, as well as superb written and communication skills, are a must. Candidates must have valid transportation and a good driving record, as they will visit each of our properties for inspections, guest support, etc.
· Act as the first point of contact with guests from inquiry to check-out
· Manage multiple projects, from work orders to resolving customer satisfaction issues
· Maintain frequent communication with all departments to ensure that guest service, homeowner satisfaction, and performance standards are achieved
· Identify issues/quality assurance concerns proactively & assist in developing solutions
· Assist with scheduling vendors based on guest check-in/out schedules (cleaning crew, linen service, maintenance, pest control, carpet cleaning, etc.)
· Supervise the housekeeping staff to maintain our high standard of cleanliness at each property
· Conduct quality checks on a weekly basis to ensure properties are thoroughly cleaned & well-stocked after each stay
· Purchase, re-stock, & maintain inventory of property supplies. Purchased in bulk (Costco/etc.)
· Perform light maintenance as needed (replacing light bulbs, changing air filters, etc.)
· Available to be "on call" some weekends (when most guests reservations occur)
Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technologically proficient
· Able to prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
· High attention to detail. In order to succeed in this job, you must be extremely organized
· Strong people skills and demonstrated ability to ensure high-quality guest experiences
· Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
· Strong problem-solver, capable of creating new or revising existing systems to improve operations
· Team player with strong interpersonal skills, excellent listener
· Committed to personal and professional development
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (required)
· 1-2 years hospitality industry (hotel or vacation rental experience preferred)
· Spanish is a plus
Please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for this position.